Re[2]: GM/Adventure concept...

Allo Roger

It was not a nice comment that Jane made to you, but:

> Finally, I require, not request, a public apology from you. Further requests from you, until such has been seen by both
> the membership of this list, and myself, will be ignored.

Never say some thing on others behalf without knowing that they agree
with you - so please never use the "both the membership of this list,"
ever again.

Thanks:-)

As a little side note - security is a good thing to have. But I need to
be follow up on by every employee, so if a employee see some one he
haven't seen before he has to report it to SecDep, and SecDep have to
take every report serious.
And no one must be about the SecDep, not even the CEO most be
restructure the security plans.

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse