Re: Re[2]: GM/Adventure concept...

Dann -

>> Finally, I require, not request, a public apology from you. Further
>> requests from you, until such has been seen by both the
>> membership of this list, and myself, will be ignored.

> Never say some thing on others behalf without knowing that
> they agree with you - so please never use the "both the
> membership of this list," ever again.

Sorry for the confusion, Dann. In my defence, I did, you will note, correct my somewhat mis-worded posting almost
immediately after I sent the original posting.

I quote my correction:

    "I think I had better qualify one point in my last posting -
    it is I, until such time as a public apology has been
    received, who will ignore further requests from Mr.
    Kemppi, not the rest of the membership of this
    excellent list; I do not, and cannot, speak for the rest
    of the list membership, nor would I wish to do so.

    "Please, folks accept my apology for the mis-wording
    in my previous posting.

    "Again, my intent was in speaking for myself, not the
    general membership.

    "I am only person, until I receive a public apology from
    Mr. Kemppi, who will be ignoring that individual (your
    own actions, or lack thereof, are, of course, your own!)."

Again, apologies for the somewhat confusing wording, Dann. I would not, nor would I wish to, put words in anyone else's
mouths (or keyboards!).

I hope this clears that particular mishap up!

An aside to Mr. Kemppi - I'm still waiting, sir. Please be honourable enough to admit when you are wrong, and apologise.
An example of such can clearly be seen above.

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.