Re: Floorplans

According to Ingebrigt Polden, on Mon, 12 Nov 2001 the word on the street was...

> Do anybody know of a good place to find floorplans/blueprints of
> buildings/ships?

For ME specifically, my first thought would be the GM's Companion, as that has
floor plans of plenty of buildings that could appear in adventures. Roger also
mentioned the adventure Terror on the Constantinople that CEE published
on-line, and another one featuring a ship (though it doesn't have any plans of
its interior, only of the exterior) is Nightwalker/The Vilee Affair, which
features a container vessel.

Other than those, you could look for web sites of ... argh, I can't think of
the English word ... businesses that sell, or rent out, houses. You could even
go to one of those in your neighborhood and ask if they have any floor plans
(pretend to be interested in buying a house, if need be).

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Come down here and I'll show you the wrong way.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998