Floorplan listings

OK.

I'm not "old" on this list, compared to others, but I
must have seen three or four requests for floorplan
resources.

Obviously, this is something that needs to be archived
somewhere.  I volunteer to archive floorplans at
millenniumsend.com

Send me the links and Dann and I will get them added
:)  (OK, I volunteered Dann without his permission,
but when your a Webmonster...)

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.