Re: Starting equipment

>>But even Robert forgot duck tape :-) Never leave home without it.
>>
>>Lee.
>>

>It's duct tape and one of my army friends gave me a roll of something he
>called gun tape.  looks like green duct tape with some kind of fibres in
>it.  bloody stuff is indestructible and lasts forever.  No idea what the
>civvy version of the stuff is called or where you could possibly lay
>hands on it.

	I think the civvy version is industrial filament re-enforced tape
that is as wide as duct tape.  The stuff is truely amazing, having the
ability to withstand heat and water without unsticking.  Oh, and it is
tough as nuts too.  Unfortunately it comes with a price tage usually 5
times greater than normal duct tape.  It also doesn't pack as well.

	Izzy