Re: Floorplans

Thanks at lot folks!!!!

I know that my question was VERY open, and I did not specify exactly what I was after. Sorry for that one. Yet you have given me some good advice=)

I think I'm going to order one of the "floorplan" books they sell on amazon.com. The only frustrating thing is that since it is copyrighted material I can't scan them and put them on the web. (Anybody happen to know a way around that?)

If anybody of you out there have played a few tactical assignments / hostile extraction assignments I would realy like a short summary of the plots you have used. (If it is possible, and not a major inconvinience) I realy need them for this "Hostile Extraction" campaign we are starting up.

Here is the first of upcoming assignments that I will put out on the web as soon as they are finished and I have managed to get my new web-site up and running:   =)

-African Queen.
The operatives are hired by a (government official from Sierra Lione?), to put an end to some of the smuggeling of arms to the rebels. A important asset in this arms smuggeling is a ship called "African Queen". Nobody knows who acctualy owns this ship, or even what ship it is. This is the ship the(government official from Sierra Lione?)would like to stop from "continued service". The only problem, exept that nobody knows where the ship is locates, is that the operatives have to find a named person who might have some important information regarding the ship.

(Interesting side note: The "African Queen" is a acctual ship that are used to human and arms smuggeling. Nobody knows who owns the ship)

Thanks again to you all!!!!

Yours sincerely, Ingebrigt Polden