RE: Starting equipment

On a personal note, when I was running ME a few years back, I didn't give
out individual equipment.
The cell had its own equipment stash in a location outside the office
(Baltimore/Washington DC area). I think they had a rented warehouse for
this. I outfitted the cell's armory with a few things, and they worked on
the rest of the gear as needed. I didn't really worry so much about a budget
(though if I was to start running it again, I would definitely set a budget,
but use the above method) at the time. I think I also ran it more as a
cinematic game as well.

Thanks to this list, now I'm starting to get some ideas for this game
again... better write a few of them down before they're forgotten.

adam.johnson5@verizon.net (vze2wmka@verizon.net)
It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first
make him mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they
first hand the equivalent of a stick with a fizzing fuse and
Acme Dynamite Company written on the side. It's much more
interesting and it doesn't take as long.
	-- Terry Pratchett, "Soul Music"