Re: John Walker: What Charges, who'll try him.

According to Jeff Pawlowski, on Wed, 05 Dec 2001 the word on the street was...

> I think this very much has a great deal to do with
> Millennium's End.  If a character goes and performs
> combat action, that happens to go against a US force,
> what would happen to them?

My request was to keep the personal feelings that you and someone else
referred to about this John Walker off the list, not to not discuss the
ME-related implications of it.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  "I know you're expecting me to take that as good news," Randy says.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998