Airbus A400M

Anyone have any other good information about this new
plane?

I've already been to http://www.airbus-military.com
but everything is computer generated.  Am I assuming
correctly in the fact that they've never built one of
these things yet?  Do they not have a working
prototype?

If not, I think there is a huge difference in how the
US military procures equipment compared to the
Europeans.  Isn't this like buying site-unseen?

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.