Kick starting Millenniumsend.com

Dann and I are going to try to jump start the
MillenniumsEnd.com updates again.

There's a catch though. We need new things put up to
qualify as an "Update".

Anyone working on anything?

The next thing is, "Why aren't you doing something"
and the answer is that I'm loaded with Fulltime
daycare for my son, while my wife works (yes, Mr. Mom)
and trying to get my business off the ground.

My standard terms for submitting articles to
MillenniumsEnd.com always apply.

1. You retain all ownership
2. You get all credit
3. We simply host
4. You may ask for remove of your article at anytime,
since you own it.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.