Re: Kick starting Millenniumsend.com

According to Lauri Gardner, on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 the word on the street was...

> Some people are rather squemish if I use the words
> drugs use and sex. I suppose I am just getting
> frustrated with sme people on another list who believe
> that such things should nto be roleeplayed or even
> discussed. Oh well.

Maybe it's because I'm not an American, but I somehow can't see ME players
caring too much. I mean, the world the game is set in isn't nice; it isn't
Kult, of course, but why try to make it appear more rosy than it is?

> So you are the one who does plastic warriors, neat.

I thought that was obvious enough from the fourth line of my .sig :)

> I've used your site and the information there several
> times. Especially to do with whenever I play SR.

Great :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  That's the way that I can't win.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998