[OT] LotR

According to Leon Harrison, on Sat, 09 Feb 2002 the word on the street was...

> It's a ,magical place and I think Tolkien would have loved the efforts
> made.

Or not, as I believe he never liked to see Middle Earth portrayed in
pictures rather than words...

> The only thing that upset me was the first film ended and we have to wait
> another year for the next installment :(

That was the only bad point about the film that I could think of when I left
the cinema, too :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  That's the way that I can't win.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998