Re: The Virtual Pender...

--- Anders_Ström <anders@thebarricade.net> wrote:
> I was looking though Ryan Pendergast's site a couple
> of days ago (on
> earthlink.net), and now I get a "page not found"
> error!
>
> What's up?
>
> -Anders

Don't know if Pender is ready to have his other site
opened up yet...

He's been working on and off with a site at my domain.

Give this a try.
http://www.millenniumsend.com/user/pender/

Mind you, I've never gotten the "GO" sign from Pender
on the site, so it may  not be fully functional.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.