re: The Virtual Pender...

About my website...

Basically I was reading through it the other day and was totally
embarrassed about how outdated and wrong a lot of the information was.  I
decided to yank it down until I can fix my data.  Plus, 90% of the traffic
is non-ME related and just people looking for information on guns.  My plan
at this point is to have one site of just basic firearms data and another
site for Millennium's End.  Once I get my stuff together, the ME portion
will all be part of Jeff and Dann's millenniumsend.com.

I'm hoping to have it all done in a couple weeks.  If anyone needs any of
the PDF's or info from the site in the meantime, just drop me an email and
I'll be happy to put it back up or send it to you.

Thanks,
Ryan