Re: sourcebook recommendations?

Quoting Till <till_k@gmx.net>:

> Hi all,
>
> I´m new to the list, and also new to Millenium´s End
-  what I´m mainly looking for is "realism".

welcome. i think you´ve found some...

 The Miami
> Sourcebook and Terror/Counterterror seemed useful to
me, judging from
> their titles.
if you have any chance to get them for a reasonable
price, please do. the maps and floorplans will
(expecially compared to shadowrun) show what "realism"
was ment to be, and there are other nice ideas too. for

This brings me to my second question: Is there a
> website with reviews of Millenium´s End products? My
searches yielded
> no satisfactory results.

i´m not sure, we´re are all sort of biased.
still visit these sites for additional input:

<www.the-isg.co.uk>

<www.milleniumsend.com>

Übrigens, arclight@datahaven.de ist, glaube ich, auch
physisch in Deiner Nähe. Vielleicht kannst Du da mal
gucken.

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .