RE: Farewell to Rob the Gun Man

I, for one, would be interested in where Rob intends to go to find a system
as elegent as MillEnd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Pawlowski [mailto:blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 1:05 PM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: Farewell to Rob the Gun Man

--- Arclight <arclight@datahaven.de> wrote:
> At 12:50 28.03.2002 -0500, MathesonT@aol.com wrote:
>
> >Just wanted to say goodbye and thanks for several
> years of roleplaying talk.
> >I am giving up on ME and moving to other systems.
> Good gaming.
>
> :(

I think this is indicative of the frustrations
everyone feels about Millennium's End and Hero Games'
inability to support the game.

I think it is a testament to the will of this group
that Millennium's End continues to cling to life.  I
too feel the same frustration but am not willing to
pull the plug on my efforts just yet.

Hero Games, if you're listening, you've let down one
of the greatest fans of Millennium's End.  He has done
much to support the game and his leaving will diminish
the community as a whole.

Thanks for all of your work, Rob.  We'll miss you.  I
hate to see you go but I understand your feelings and
wish you the best.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love
you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.