RE: Farewell to Rob the Gun Man

> I, for one, would be interested in where Rob intends to go to find a system
> as elegent as MillEnd.

I would say Phoenix Command, but that's been out of print even longer.
:(  (In other Phoenix Command news, I've been retyping the core Phoenix
Command rules in DocBook format, since my copy of the rules is getting
really tattered and I don't know where to find another.  If any Phoenix
Command players want to help with this, drop me a line.)

Farewell, Rob.  Been real nice having you around.  Tell us where you
land, okay?  Some of us might be interested in taking a look.  :)