RE: Farewell to Rob the Gun Man

--- Neal Hyde <nhyde@quris.com> wrote:
> I, for one, would be interested in where Rob intends
> to go to find a system
> as elegent as MillEnd.

I don't think it has anything to do with elegance.  I
think it has everything to do with being tired of
swimming against the current.

I know that it is easier to pick up a new system and
be able to recruit players when you can go to the
store and buy it off the shelf.

Unfortunately, I did that with Masterbook and it died
too.  I did it with Amazing Engine.  I still work with
Paranoia RPG.  I have an entire shelf of ADD1.

For a short time, he'll have it easy.  After the
lengths he put into Millennium's End, he deserves the
break.  Maybe he'll come back.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.