Re: So why Millennium's End?

Eric Benson wrote:

From: "Jeff Pawlowski" <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>
> I think this is indicative of the frustrations
> everyone feels about Millennium's End and Hero Games'
> inability to support the game.

Inability or unwillingness?

I guess the question that comes to mind is why do people like Millennium's
End or why have the stuck with the system.  There is a group who has
continued to play and have interest in the system despite the lack of
company support.

So why have we supported it?  What are the elements of the game that we
liked - and would want to see preserved in some form?

-Eric

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with