Re: So why Millennium's End?

According to Shawn Mulock, on Fri, 29 Mar 2002 the word on the street was...

> In my humble opinion, the system we have grown
> here is better than (Prepare for the flames, Shawn) that of D&D 3e.

Not a flame, but I don't think that's entirely true. D&D3 is aimed at a
completely different market and style of play than ME, which makes it hard
to compare the two except on specific points. You can't really use one
system for the other's genre, because things will break down, but you can
use them both very well for their own genres.

(That aside from the fact that I think D&D3 is only fun with characters of
levels <= 5... :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Dat is de kip voor het ei spannen.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998