Re: ?? on a "Movie" gun

        A quick correction: the U. S. did sign and is bound by the 1949
Geneva Conventions.  What the U.S. didn't sign was the 1977 "update" to
the conventions (for various nefarious reasons I won't get into right
now), but that doesn't change its obligation to the earlier treaty, which
is still in force.  Best Wishes, Manu