Re: So why Millennium's End?

<snip>

>Course we could always see if Steve Jackson is interested in GURPS: ME ;)

I have accually done this and it does work.  The GM must be tight on the point distribution; ability point cap, limited advantages.  ME characters are fairly high point level, 200-300pts (normal is 100).  The use of some of the optional damage rules is nessisary; hit location, bleeding, broken bones (crippleing), fatique, etc.  Combat in GURPS can take a long time though.