Re: So why Millennium's End?

Like many people, it was the realism. I've been playing CP2020 for about
ten years now, and whilst its fun for a quick bash, the unreality of the
game, especially combat, can get boring after a while. With all the armour
and whatnot, being able to face fully automatic fire gets a bit boring.
Tats why I was glad when I found ME. Actually having to plan an action, and
taking proper defensive manouveres, it was great. Unfortunately, whilst I
have all the books and some ideas, I was never able to find people willing
to play. Oh well.
I must say, that I do enjoy this list and I hope that we don't lose too
many more people.
Lincoln.