Re: Cybergames plans for ME.....

Aleister Crowley wrote:

[snip]

> so there you have it, a dead (although Dandy) game with pretty much no
> future which isn't going to make any money.
>
> thoughts ?

I can see why ME is a niche game. Technothriller genre is a really hard
genre to GM and to play. Here's how I think this would work...

1) Publish ME rules with some tweaking and additions like extended
vehicular combat rules. The rules should cover most of the general
situations in modern day (possibly near future) small unit action,
investigation and espionage genre. In addition to rules the book might
have some suggestions how to run different kinds of campaigns.

2) Publish sourcebooks for different kinds of genres like mercenary
campaigns, espionage, anti-terrorism, alternate history...

3) See how different genres survive and support most viable genres with
adventures and/or campaigns.

// J