Re: Cybergames plans for ME.....

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 08:13:34AM +0100, Aleister Crowley wrote:
>i think this takes us back to that, "anyone wanna design a replacement
>?" query....

THe idea of "the list designs a new game" will not work. I've been in
this situation before...

What's needed in this case is for one person to design a game - which,
bear in mind, can't use any of the ME material, including BE/BE, the
WIJ, any of the mechanics, or any of the other stuff that's part of the
ME intellectual property package. Once the game basics are up and
running, _then_ solicit comments on the list and fine-tune it.

Is this worth doing? I don't know. It certainly won't be Millennium's
End, even if it is a gritty technothriller RPG. And I don't have time to
do it...

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/