Game with no catchy name

I don't have a name for my system.  I tried to make up some stupid acronym but
could figure it out.  I tried to make STEAM fit (as in Steam Engine) but
couldn't.

I trust everyone here on the list to keep my game system confidential and to
not rip me off.  I'm not planning on making any money on game design, but I
have "ego vanity" and would like to tag my name onto things that I create :)

The PC properties are very negotiable.  I've got three different systems set up
for that.  One is simplified at six primary stats, a second medium with nine,
and a complex with twelve.  I'm sure that you could add a fifteen/sixteen
attribute level if you wanted that much detail.

The system is based on percentiles.  I prefer it over any other system because
it is easy to visualize and calculate the odds.

The "average base" character has all his primary stats at 0 (zero).  All of his
skills are based at 0 (zero) as well.

The game is "GM controlled" much more than any other type of game system.  This
is because the "to-hit" numbers are basically calculated based on what the
"average base" character can accomplish.  Example, given that a person knows
enough about a handgun to point and shoot it, what is the percentile chance
that this person can hit a coke can at ten yards?  This becomes the "Base
To-Hit" for that task.  As the GM, I would figure that the chances are 20% to
hit a coke can at 10 yards.

Player characters have stats and skills that are positive or negative.  A
player with higher than average endurance will have a positive figure.  A couch
potato will have a negative endurance figure.  Depending on how much the
character deviates from the "base average" will depend on the value of the
positive or negative figure.  Example, the person shooting at the coke can is a
police officer.  He has been trained in using the handgun.  He would have a +25
percent chance of hitting that can versus the average person.

This +25 is the total sum of the primary stat (possibly agility or dexterity)
plus the skills and specialties.   Example, this police officer may have a +5
percent in dexterity (primary stat) and a +10 in firearms skill, and then an
additional +10 for handguns.

The police officer is looking at a base of 20, +5, +10, +10, for a total of 45%
chance of hitting a coke can at 10 yards.  Start adding in additional modifiers
for poor lighting, stress, while character is moving (running, dodging) and the
odds can go back down.

The "overlay/bodymap" system is not completely unique to Millennium's End.
I've been introduced to a system called "Crosshairs" by another member of this
list that can substitute.  It does a fair job of creating a very visual combat
system.

There is an entire Character Creation, Damage system, and other bits, that go
along with this system, but I don't want to give people a 50k download in their
mail :)

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.