Re: Cybergames plans for ME.....

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 12:15:18PM -0800, srydzews@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>But I guess it's a moot point given the apparent complete lack of interest in my proposal from the list, let alone HG.

Last time it came up - when CE went under, and ME was about to be sold
to Hero Games - the main problem was the total lack of information as to
what would be considered a "reasonable price" for ME.

Another problem is that "the list" can't own anything; the rights would
have to be vested in either an individual (which means that everyone
else would have to trust him) or in some sort of legal entity controlled
in some way by list members (which would be extremely expensive and
probably just as requiring of trust).

Roger

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984