new game other than ME

Combat took me a while to get used to it and understand it.

I guess I am used the the ADND style rules.
1. Fumble charts... had to make my own...(still say accidents happen) [I rely heavily on middle earth rules fumble charts]

2. I like the idea that a low level peon can kill a high level/ experience character...( my players find it distressing some times)

3. Realistic rules lawyers, the problem I have is being a (engineering type) I have to agree if a person states I do this XXXXX, common since states YYYYYY should happen.... which throws my plan ZZZZZ right out the window. ( Me and my players don't always see eye to eye. what is obvious to me is sometimes impossible for them.)

4. Having a 22 year Army Vet. as a player causes problem's and makes it easy. If he cant figure a way out, they can always call Atlanta for advice/help. [dead cell phone battery?, bad reception building blocking satellite?]

5. what is the chance that the gun you have been dragging through 1.5 km or so in mud and swamp 1 meter deep, getting lost or better yet  getting jammed. One of My players saw guard,drew 9mm, fired(or tired to, do guns operate effectively with mud in the barrel, my player still look at me funny if that subject comes up. [ bullet is a hundredth of a inch smaller than the groves in the barrel, now add a small piece of muck / dirt wedged in grooves.

well enuf rambling

Dave

Dat crazy Aardvark

Download the Tombraider Browser at http://www.tombraidermovie.com/browser