Re: OT posts, an answer, and my sarcasm button (you asked...!)

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:08:04 -0700 dreamofpeace@juno.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>        OK, if those are the standards, I can accept them; thanks for the
>clarification.  But I maintain that it's only fair if *all* political
>speech is kept out.  My impression is that only (or mostly) the
>expression of political opinions from the left have been repudiated,
>while right wing views (for example, contempt for the Geneva Conventions)
>are routinely expressed with approbation.  That's my honest feeling.  In
>fact, this expression of rightist views recently drove someone from the
>list, I would point out.

***lurk mode deactivated***
I agree with manu being something of a leftist. but I also believe that rules in
war aren't always that easy to follow :) the best thing to do is to keep
political discussions off list, that way no one is offended. Stick to my policy,
wich is to never discuss politics with your friends unless they share your
opinions. works for me, I got lots of right wing conservative friends.

just my .2 kroner on this one.
***returning to lurk mode***