Re: Designer SIGs?

> As for the game: how much freedom of action do you
> tend to allow B/E
> operatives?
Ours tend to vary. Often they ARE police style actions
as regards legality, but the client wants BE because
because of desceetness, international borders, or
better clean-up rate than the (canon) police; who are
overwhelmed.

When I play, my PC is the cell lead and I really like
the party to only carry legal firepower unless
'raiding' and to us minimum force when nescesary. It
makes things more interesting and 'realistic' and
makes it also easier for Bob (the GM) to 'balance'
things and give us a challenge. It also means that we
cut out all that time wasted figuring out autofire!

Mike