NitpickingŠ

WARNING : This is not a flamming message !

I just went to millenniumsend.com, printing the alternate skill list
(ressources/charracters/skills)
as there is a MILITARY skills cluster with a base of
(Sen + 0,5Cor + 0,5Agl + 0,5Con + 0,5Wil)/30, I wonder if it wouldn't be
fair to modify the following bases :

DOM/TECH
(0,5Sen + Cor + Con + 0,5Int)/30
The skills displayed sounds more "physical" than "Intellectual" - at least
for me.

NATURAL
(Sen + Int)/20
Spoting ressources is not all, you've got to manage them.

PHYSICAL
(Agl + Str + 0,5Con + 0,5Wil)/30
Theses skills are more "Active/explosive" than "Endurance  consuming" - once
more to my personal point of viewŠ

Just my 2 centsŠ

Damien