Re: Re : sourcebook recommendations?

festus wrote:

>  > >>  Terror/Counterterror
>
>>  Is there any other useful information in this book? It
>seems to me
>>  that you can get this from the Internet very easily.
>
>what i found useful was the terrorist thinking/terrorist
>behaviour part of the book. some things have improved a
>bit since baader-meinhoff (or early Fischer-Trittin:)).

Sounds worth having at least a look. I guess sooner or later my
collector´s obsession will kick in and I´ll end up having all the
books, being significantly less wealthy... if the system does what I
want it to do. Because I didn´t play yet, I have no idea how quickly
the rules can be memorized, and how fast different situations (i.e.
combat, which I´m sure WILL occur considering my players´ general
behaviour - so I will be able to test ME´s realism factor soon
enough, at least regarding this aspect :) ) can be resolved. As a lot
of list members play or have played other game systems, could someone
give a comparison how "fast" the combat system performs?

>of course you might still use old shadowrun-scenarios
>minus magic. (always remember what will happen to
>hamburg and the rest of the coast...)

Yeah yeah... I never was a fan of "native German" Shadowrun products ;)
Nor the translations... but that´s OT here and just my two cents.

--
Till
-> http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till <-