Re: What is the most common?

> What is the Most common weapon used in Millennium's
> End?

By players? It's now the Glock range, but it used to
be a close thing between MP5SD series and .50AE
Dessies.
The most common though seems to be a tie between the
Claymore and the hand grenade... both very popular
with the GM ;)

> What weapon do your players use or buy first?

Glock seems to e a favoured starter.

> What weapon do you as a player do you use or buy
> first?

Depends o the character. 'Igor' started with an MP5SD
(because they were good), Commando (because he's
familiar with them) and Tanfangio GT41 (because it's a
lot of firepower in a small -for him - package.)

> Do you or players ever buy a LMG, MMG, or a HMG in
> starting characters
> selection?

Never seen ANY PCs in regular games own any of the
above. However, I once ran a game at a con where all 6
of the PCs tooled up with LMGs!

> What about you people the legends of the game, I
> want to know?

Gun-wise. Nobody has anything very highly tricked out
although we're all 'famous' for various pieces. My
Ithcha Roadblocker has slipped into fame recently for
destructive reasons (party was grossed out by the
grimness and the fact that it was still a legitimate
'trunk' carry! Also, using a calico machone pistol
with 100 round clip for supression and maxed ROF is
amusing too.