Re: Stun Factor : allo all could I get some feedback on this?

> I no longer have it, but I don't think it'd be too terribly hard to
> recreate it.  My biggest problem is my ME books have gone AWOL on me,
> and I can't buy a PDF from Hero Games anymore.

Hmm.  Idea for the list.

If there is anyone here who has a legal copy of the MilEnd PDF _and_ a
legal copy of the rulebooks, would you be at all interested in selling me
your copy of the PDF?  This is legal under copyright law; Hero Games might
not like it, but it's unquestionably legal under First Sale and Fair Use
doctrines.  That way, you still have your print version, and I get a PDF I
can use.

Use to recreate some of the GM software I had written before.  Most of it
was really simple, rudimentary stuff--a damage calculator, a skill point
calculator, code to automatically generate skill bases and Perception and
whatnot from a character's stats.  Figure it'd take me a month to rewrite
most of it.

If you're interested in selling me your copy of the PDF, please get in
touch with me off-list for my mailing address.  If you're interested in
the software, please holler on-list and tell me what other tools you'd
like to see.

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*