----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert J. Hansen" <rjhansen@inav.net>

No problem.  Unless the list kicks in with a Geek Chorus (err, Greek
chorus--really, that's what I meant) of protests to do something else
instead, I'll start working on it this weekend, after I get the Win32
version of the character editor working.

Also note that all of these are meant to work together--i.e., the damage
calculator works with characters from the character editor.  Select ".223
Hollowpoint", "Head", and the damage calculator fetches the .223's DD,
looks up the character's mass factor, does the necessary voodoo--ideally,
calculating damage would be as simple as knowing the caliber and type of
the round, where it hit, and everything else would be taken care of
automatically.  I've got something like this working in a very rough form;
it's Nifty.

> damage a little. You may also wish to allow a 'step
> down' aspect to allow GMs to 'fudge' damage a little
> against unfortunate players.

I will make sure to put a "Have Mercy" button in the interface.  :)

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with