DD question

I recently printed out all the info available on milleniumsend.com and seen
there is less DD damage for ammo and firearm stat changes.........anyone
know why this is?  is the DD more realistic at those values?  also is this
what most people use?  or the ones who have seen it?  I jsut want opinoins
on it, cuz I am gonna start to run a game this weekend and want to know what
the best to use would be.........

Thanks in advance

Franz

P.S.  Robert, looks good, anything you do in my opinion is the right
thing,hehe, char creation on a program is a great idea, speeds things up
ALOT in char creation.