Re: DD question

> I recently printed out all the info available on
> milleniumsend.com and seen
> there is less DD damage for ammo and firearm stat
> changes.........anyone
> know why this is?

I think it's because the ammunition now more closely
fits the 'official' mathmatical model, based on
energy.

> is the DD more realistic at those
> values?

Frankly impossible to 'tell', as firearms wounds are
very diverse. It's a bit like asking which dive tables
are 'most' right. It's a generic mathmatical model.

> also is this
> what most people use?

Either, as long as you are consistant. I like the more
comprehensive list. Also, it gives the players a
slight break as well, which I prefer.