Re: Adventure idea (help wanted)

Kevin Weiser wrote:

> Iowa State University adventure
>
> Hey guys, I’m thinking of an adventure idea and I
> wanted some input.  I live in Ames, Iowa and I wanted
> to do an adventure that took place on the campus of
> Iowa State University. There’s lots of potential here,
> but the one idea that most intrigues me would involve
> the old Manhattan Project stuff that used to take
> place here.  I know back in the 1940’s ISU was one of
> the key research places for the Manhattan Project, and
> that just recently they tore down the old reactors and
> whatnot.  Does anybody know where I can find out more
> information about this?

> Well, what do you guys think?  Any input or criticism
> is welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin Weiser

	Yeah, that sounds like a fun scenario, ISU archives if they have them
would be helpfull, as well as an internet serach for info on the
manhatten project itself, but the players could track down the 3rd
location if the they get to the loader and get the info out of him, they
could assault that location and stop the final shipment out of country.