RE: Adventure idea (help wanted)

If there is some amount of the material on site all the times and the
reactor uses some the stores have to be replenished every now and then. So
what if the terrorists found out when the materials were going to
replenished and extra waste taken away. That way they could get twice? the
amounts. This might be completely wrong since I know next to nothing about
nuclear reactors.