Re: Bug in the rules...

> Admittedly, it's a contrived situation.  But I found it
> funny.  :)

Remind me not to hire you as a medic...

from the after action report...
"The subject was bleeding from a gunshot wound to the left leg.  To stop the
bleeding, we pushed the subject down a set of stairs repeatedly."

> ... damagecalc now has a patch to fix this bug.
> Basically, if adding a wound would ever cause a
> decrease in shock, stun and/or impairment, it
> keeps the old shock, stun, and/or impairment.

I would think the effects should be somewhat additive.

How about something along the lines of:
if (new_stun < old_stun)
    stun = old_stun + 0.5 * new_stun

-Eric