RE: Adventure idea (help wanted)

Zitiere Kevin Weiser <kenmis@yahoo.com>:

> >The question is what could they use the reactor for?

> 15.5 grams of plutonium and 31 grams of uranium-235

> Could you produce a bomb with this amount?

i fear thinking about plots we all are too
bomb-centered. plutonium is incredibly toxic. have a
terrorist drop it (or threating to drop) in a city water
supplie, even small portions will be dangerous, so this
could be done on some sites. the uranium could be
deploied in small packages too for keeping the few
capable agencies (in germany there are perhaps two or
three fire engines per county/ bigger city that might
have a geiger counter ot other nbc-equipment, the even
fewer state or federal/army units need time to get into
action) occupied.

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .