Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Theatre Office?

>If we take a look at the potential growth "curve" that
>is projected, Year 2000 could have easily supported
>FOUR new offices.  Considering we are getting into
>2001, putting up four new offices would not be outside
>of the possibilities.

Out of curiousity, where is this info coming from?  I'm not doubting you,
just wondering.

>My opinion on the matter is Buenos Aires AND Rio de
>Janiro for South America

I don't think two are necessary.  If you keep Houston focused on Central
America and Miami on the Caribbean and Colombia, Buenos Aires should be able
to handle the work load for the rest of South America with just four to six
cells.

>HQ), one in Southeast Asia (Bangkok, Singapore, or
>Hong Kong)

All bad choices.  Singapore and Hong Kong would be unlikely to allow a B/E
presence and the Thai government would be very difficult to work with.  I
say beef up Sydney and Tokyo.

>Theatre, whether it be in Eastern Europe (Budapest,
>since there isn't an office in that sector, or Moscow)
>or Africa (Rabat, Morocco).

Moscow, St. Petersberg, or Kiev would be good choices.  Also, Helsinki is
worth considering.

>BE/BE doesn't have to open new offices, they may end
>up boosting their present offices by adding cells and
>support

I would suggest to continue growth at about two offices a year for the
foreseeable future.  Anything more and you have to consider all kinds of
incidental issues, ie. recruitment, training, benefits for the new hires
thus leading to an exponential growth in overhead.  I for one would like to
see B/E become debt free and using income from existing offices to finance
future expansion rather that taking out additional loans.

Ryan