Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Theatre Office?

--- Ryan Pendergast <virtualpender@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Out of curiousity, where is this info coming from?
> I'm not doubting you,
> just wondering.

This is coming from the "Policy Handbook" and
specifically from the sections outlined and reproduced
at http://www.millenniumsend.com/bebeinfo.shtml

Additional insights were gathered from the Blackeagle
Express newsletters.

It details the growth of the company.  This is where
my hypothetical "curve" comes from.

> I don't think two are necessary.  If you keep
> Houston focused on Central
> America and Miami on the Caribbean and Colombia,
> Buenos Aires should be able
> to handle the work load for the rest of South
> America with just four to six
> cells.

Again, the issues stated by canon material is support
from Miami and Houston to increased activity of
operations in Centra/South America are weak, and not
with the lack of cells.  The issues revolve around the
Operative support in a timely manner.  I would also
figure that flying operatives around would be a hassle
too (but maybe not with the amounts of money contracts
go for).

> All bad choices.  Singapore and Hong Kong would be
> unlikely to allow a B/E
> presence and the Thai government would be very
> difficult to work with.  I
> say beef up Sydney and Tokyo.

Again, new offices are not really about housing new
cells as it is about having closer corporate support.

> Moscow, St. Petersberg, or Kiev would be good
> choices.  Also, Helsinki is
> worth considering.

Kiev was top on my list too.  Ukraine is in a better
political stable time versus Russia or other former
USSR members.  Budapest simply has some more
interesting history and "mythology" to role-play with,
as well as Hungary being in very good financial and
political shape (comparitively).  In the European
Theatre, all offices, except for Rome, were far north,
and none further east than Berlin.  Kiev, IMHO, just
does not have as much of the "right in the middle of
things" feel as I get from Budapest.

> I for one would like to
> see B/E become debt free and using income from
> existing offices to finance
> future expansion rather that taking out additional
> loans.
>
> Ryan

Hmmm, I don't remember reading anything that says
anything about BE/BE having too much debt.  By my
memory, BE/BE constantly reinvests its profits back
into the company.