Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

----- Original Message -----
From: <festusdirk@urbia.de>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: March 8, 2001 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

Zitiere Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>:

>> 2. Budapest, Hungary

> affirmative too. prague just is too close to berlin to
> make economical sense.

Isn't Budapest making the European offices all too close together? What area
is Budapest supposed to cover? If it is eastern Europe then the German
Office shoule be able to handle Czech, Slovak, POland, and Hungary.

My question is what do the three European offices cover? When you answer
that you will find holes that need covering.

If Prague isn't the answer then I would move north and put an office in
Helsinki.

Peter