Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

> Isn't Budapest making the European offices all too
close together?

canon european offices are already  damnī close
together. imho certain historical sensibilities and
traditions would make a office in a medium former pact
country and expecially a legal advisor "southeastern
europe" useful. too much berlin- or rome-based meddling
in foreign affairs would surely attract some
supremacist/nationalist/insert your favorite -ism here
looking for believable scapegoats.
last time hungary was feared was during the invention of
the stirrup.

festus
What
> area
> is Budapest supposed to cover? If it is eastern Europe
then the German
> Office shoule be able to handle Czech, Slovak, POland,
and Hungary.

> My question is what do the three European offices
cover? When you answer
> that you will find holes that need covering.
>
> If Prague isn't the answer then I would move north and
put an office in

millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with