Re: Millennium's End Website starting up

On or about Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 06:57:22AM -0500, Drew Baker typed:
>I'm not sure what I missed between the end of the perspex archive and my subscription here.

Check the headers on the m-e-l@firedrake.org posts you've received -
they all contain the header

(57 is an example, that was your post just now.) They started at 1 when
I set up the list.

You can retrieve articles you're missing by writing to:

millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org

and putting in the subject line:

get archive/latest/57

(or whatever the article number is.)

At some point I'll sort out archives for the list as a whole. For the
moment, I'm saving every message so that it can be used in such archives.
Someone was going to send me the old list archives to host - anyone?

Cheers,

Roger <listmaster@firedrake.org>