Re: New BE offices -> International Political Science

--- "Dr. Stuart Levy" <Kingfisherridge@vic.australis.com.au> wrote:
> I've been following this subject thread and, well, it sounds a little
> like
> you're thinking of staffing all these exotic locales with Americans.
> Wouldn't many of the staff and operatives be locals?  In which case
> the
> graft-corruption and religious issues are kinda non-problems.  It's
> just the
> way they are.  Or have I got it wrong - a little bit of
> corporate-colonialism?

In the game i ran out of Marseille (which i did mention, and which i
still think wouldnt be a bad place to run North African missions out
of) i had 0 non-european staff (see ISG published BE bulletins for more
details), and the cell in the game was German, British, Japanes and
Swedish.

bugger this American dominated company, keep that for your American
players, but for more cosmopolitan gaming, i think locally recruited
staff much more likely...

AJC