I apologise .. This is not spam.

This is a blanket mailing to everyone in my address book. I apologise for
the necessity.

Yesterday my computer crashed - yet again.  With the help of a friend and
local computer technician I am working on the problem, but it is not
entirely fixed.

The computer crashed while I was online.  To go online I have to activate
my email program, (Juno) and travel onto the web through that.  The crash
occurred in my browser, Netscape.  Apart from the aggravation of having
to recover from the crash, I discovered this morning that my entire
primary email account, AnitraF@juno.com has been wiped out.  The account
itself survived, but every message I had received and saved since the
last crash was deleted.

I have saved some folders, but not all of them.  So if I am slow to
respond to an email you recently sent me, it is probably because that was
one of the folders lost in the (latest) crash.

Thank you,

Ann Franchi
AnitraF@juno.com