[ME] Visit to the cineplex

I was just curious if anyone else had seen "Proof Of Life" this weekend.  I
thought it was far and away the best ME genre film that has been released in
a long while with an unbelievable tactical scene for a finale.  The guerilla
group in the film was based on FARC and the portrayal was extremely true to
life.  There was also outstanding attention to detail with the ex-SAS
soldier using British military acronyms and radio procedures while the
Americans in the film used their own jargon.  Granted, the story needed a
bit of trimming and some of the acting was over the top, but all in all it
was a damned good movie.  Anyone want to back me up on this?

Ryan