Re: New Life for Millennium's End

> If you could get the license, the British Channel 4 television series
> Ultraviolet makes an excellent alternative setting - Roger Stenning
> did
> a basic write up of Ultraviolet for ME that's detailed on the ISG web
> pages (see url in my sig). And the Vampire (I shouldn't really refer
> them using the "V" word) hook could be just the boost that the game
> needs to become more mainstream (in the same vein that Wild West is
> boring as per Boot Hill, but add Zombies a la Deadlands and it's a
> bestseller).

Mark, don't forget my version i did extending Rogers idea, its the
"Children of the Night" file at
http://D-WOLF.net/content/content2.htm
I'm working on a rewrite with the main characters written up, a new
character or two, and a full adventure written up too.

The GenNet V2 book is not far off, i've finished 2 organisations off, 1
character template, and i'm currently writing "Between a Rock and a
Hard Place" the adventure i want to complete it with.

so many ideas, so little time.....

AJC